Aging well




Firstly, I think to age well requires sound stress management through life's stresses. This could be in lifestyle choices pertaining to excercise and diet,  mindfulness practices and then interventions like advanced vitamin cocktails intravenously taken. I'm such a fan of but toned the iv drips down recently, upped my water intake again but am yet to get back into my hour run.  I drink less coffee and decided to be kinder to my body in doing so. I mean 7cups a day! Diet still remains the fastest way to affect your mood and to eat a home cooked meal that's made with good ingredients,  even in a basic meal, matters most.

I don't think you can go wrong with keeping the stuff you like on your plate but to what extent will that add value is to be asked if the frequency is daily. Mind matters like community engagement, group based games or crosswords still help with brain related matters but let me leave that to Andrew Huberman labs to speak further to.

I'm reminded of how I want to age. And so I am adamant between a startup and lots of moving parts, my aging goals remains top of mind.


A quick, simple ✍️ on this overcast Saturday. Get movement into your day and that will age you gracefully between science backed lifestyle & personalized medical choices.

Marica



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation