Mi pal Pesh & his TESTED - an official review of his book.



An easy and intriguing read, I felt like I was having a conversation with Alpesh as I have on a few occasions in the last 20 years or so of knowing him. Alpesh has shown me a side of his life I would never have known until I read his book. A side I strongly connected with as a tenacious, committed, aspirant businesswomen and believer in the “impossible” myself.

Real, authentic, sincere, passionate, tenacious, brave, committed, empowered, disempowered, unfair, foolish, fucking smart (you swore alot) are all the words that come to mind as I reflect on this book - whose soft copy I “devoured” in the last 48hours.

I could have completed the read in a day and a bit, however being the festive season,  I needed doses of  Vitamin D and had to leave bed to join family and get some sunlight only to rush back into the thick of TESTED.

I can safely say that Alpesh is the first of many firsts and will continue to be just that no matter what his next journey is.

Alpesh, you may be tired of being TESTED my friend and there may be easier considered paths, but like a phoenix, you will once more rise as you always have. Only this time - even better.

Since Mi Fone, take time to rest, restore, rejuvenate, reflect …but to RETURN.

From a new business owner to a successful and brave one that you are, the world needs more of YOU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation