It's Farm'tastic


My recent business dealings are some of the greatest I am Experiencing to date. Content worthy for my autobiography!

It's exposure to new people and things, the nature of the projects and the current "state" of  industries in how they're looking to gear towards the future which has us, as a Future's Facing Firm, constantly met with eureka moments.

The most notable of my recent "stimulus" comes down to meeting a "farming extraordinaire" with a distinctly great mind, a vision perhaps like none other (for now atleast) and a commitment to humanity through innovation - that is ovation worthy. He certainly will be met with many ovations, more accolade and successes.

A visit to their once deemed "impossible" farming land, which is now an abundant and fertile urban commercial farm, I've had to take a few hours to simply hone in on the sheer brilliance of everything.  My own thought process were paused at "awe" and I was happy to stay right there. This "fresh" solutions man and the scenery could easily make me swop a high-rise boardroom for a farm to have weekly meetings at.

Firstly, this farmer is successful on a professional and on a very human level. He has empowered staff and his first commitment stays fixed there. He has also acknowledge that his financial success is the result of honestly empowering others. This farmer's guiding principles reiterates a few things and without getting too philosophical, I am reminded that "nothing is what it could be".  He advocates being unlimited in approach and in always being resourceful with what you have. It's clear to me that this farm will be a "future city" in too many progressive ways to mention.

Mostly, I am reminded that all round success is in staying genuinely humble through everything. Perhaps for farmer's who work so intimately WITH nature, it's easier to stay grounded. In meeting this soft spoken, calm, business and family man - I am honored.

Serving on internationally respected business school board's, a super-specialized professional outside of his farming business, and instinctively progressive in co-creating, his low key personality and high impact solutions got me walking barefoot on his beautiful lawn (i was floored!). I always stop to smell roses, and so I did, but more so this time feeling extremely inspired and excited about the future.

A smart person, doing super smart things, empowering to employ many and co-creating for One Great world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation