Come As You Are.... but be sure to create your Nirvana!

I will quote, in a bit, the opening lyrics of  the famous rock band Nirvana. A group I was exposed to at about 16 years of age ... along with many slapstick and soul filled jams - all compliments of family, friends and my own listening ear.

Oh, those were the Christmas's! Everyone together and laughing, toasting, feasting, doing breakfast shifts, playing, playing board games and kids games, playing bad piano, ballroom dancing.. and then just getting down on the dance floor! A week long Christmas party at my grandparents!

No,  Nirvana's Come As You Are certainly didn't belong to family Christmas's,  but it did momentarily to my own teens with some fleeting exposure to the rock group. And for the longest while I've since forgotten them, however offensive that may be to Nirvana fans!

However, tonight's recollection comes as an adult and in a totally different context. One of life and business to be exact. In my ongoing and unshakable belief in the excellence of soul and of aspiring to achieve personal and global legacy.  Make no mistake, I know how life can be filled with highs, lows and averages (and No, not in Nirvana narcotics contexts!), rather just as life we all can relate to at some stage.

I guess what I am certainly expressing is that yes, while you're born a certain way, into a certain set of certainties and molded into uncertainties, do use the opportunity of Life - Greatly and Grandly. To engage the  abundant, magnificent and ingeniously awaiting proposal of Life. 

To not stay as you came. Push boundaries, pull plugs,  raise bars, shift, broaden territories, create the game...reset when must. Come as you are, but don't leave as your were. 

Leave/Live better, accomplished and wiser.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation