The night sky would not be lovely with just one star in it.




Stars, a clear night's sky and the thought of what lies beyond does fascinate me. It gives me a profound sense of peace and wonder of my solitary and collective existence. Looking at a sky full of stars so easily meets my eyes with no resistance. This is why I love a particular art piece of mine which has a women pensively looking upwards. I feel that this particular piece was inspired with its sole intention being to find its way to me. Interestingly, everyone that views it asks if it's me. I simply smile and sometimes respond with "what do you think?".

So maybe it is all these insights about me that explains my respect for Elon and Richard. Together with their brilliance and ballsy venturing into the unknown and to create for the Future. The same Future of businesses and sector's which forms the underlying principles that my own firm was founded on. You know my own country has some really cool stuff happening too with the South African Large Telescope.

With all this, simply knowing the basics around planets as a kid, stargazing, looking at NASA images sometimes, Yusaku's Dear Moon trip, hearing about the pyramids having some correlation with the stars-  it's enough to know that the existence of stars are placed delicately every night.

I am ok to simply relax into what is revealed and when it is and with thanks to the 4th Industrial revolutionaries who play in that Space. (pun is intended) and (I am sorry Elon about the anomaly at test run. That's why its a test right. Be strong handsome!).

Anyway, this weekend I got some pretty cool 5* rated stuff to video conference with and spent time with people I regard as my living stars - full of brightness and shine.

The future is bright with so many stars playing their part and there's certainly no need to outshine anyone.

The sky would be pretty dark with just one star in it.

Here's wishing you a great week ahead. Keep Shining!

Marica









Comments

  1. Marica ,
    Through your refreshing belief iin
    20 / 20 vision, I too can share an empowered day and a sparkling night .
    Thanks for sharing tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation