There's options. And then there's Experts.

What's in a www. This is what's in mine!





I knew MaricaCo had to have an online presence and a www brand refresh.

This way I wouldn't be a Banksy in the world of business. There but invisible... if you know what I mean. I needed a brand refresh and an online profile to truly represent me and as the founder of a Future's Facing Firm.

I had the social presence (thanks to my own "presence") which predated the commission of the MaricaCo new website build.  My business mentor and the owner of the legal firm that advises my business, Terry Scott,  always reminds me of the "presence" I have in a room. Thanks Terry. I trust that it's this "presence" which will take me to my next. (I want to be 007!)

On my social presence ( I am a quality over quantity person) I was able to, through a considered strategy, self secure a community of Influences, Impactors, Business Leaders, Authors, Authorities and the likes of (you know who you are and Merci!).

When asked how I did it, I always respond with -

 " onboard my Firm and we'll do the same for you!"

And so we do get good business this way too.

So while it was enough to have a set of business goals, projects, partners, social presence and supposed "room presence", I turned away from website developer options and walked towards the real Experts. I approached Thoughtcorp.

I've known  Thoughtcorp founders Rob and Kevin from when I was in my early 20's. They've been longstanding and reputable Digital experts with a track record and client base that speaks more and louder than they do. Truly understated and successful leaders, Thoughtcorp were the ones I needed to take me into my next www brand refresh.

I was vague about exactly what I wanted as I left the commissioning of MaricaCo's design to their UX and Development expertise. I was clear about the messaging and wanted to keep it fairly precise and short from a content perspective. Honestly, if I could just leave one word and call that a wrap on the subject of website content, I would. But as digital experts, Thoughtcorp guided me perfectly and advised accordingly while respecting the nature of the business, my approach as the founder and in keeping with good benchmarks and practices in a Digital world.

Thoughtcorp have 16 strong years in the space, a sound methodology, built interfaces and interactive platforms for Banks, Airlines, FMCG's, Authorities, Parliamentary portals, Entertainers, Governing Sector Bodies, Mid/Small Enterprises and for corporate giants. Who was I to argue with them on simply having a single word on my website and ending it there in terms of content?  All in all, the process was fun, simple, precise and it showed with every mock up and sign off. I wanted everything the business stands for and represents to be kept fairly simple and considered in design. The new MaricaCo website exceeded my expectations (given the basic brief and nature of the request).

MaricaCo is aligned to fairly tough business sectors ( Locally and Globally) so the choice in design, colors and in founder's imagery worked! It brought through the side to me personally that I value (being a human)  and still positioned my Firm for what it is - a  Future's Facing Firm that's Relevant, active and geared for 2020 4.0.

If you had to ask me who the best in the web design and digital dev business is -  I've just mentioned them. The great thing about digital partner's is that offshore business requests and possibilities is not excluded in this digital world. You can onboard ThoughtCorp as a partner even while they are based in SA and still you're billed favorably due to exchange rates. All for high pedigree expertise, services and solutions.

You can also visit Thoughtcorp at  https://www.thoughtcorp.co.za/ to run a free website health check. It's their value added, non binding service which allows you to see what the areas of improvement are to your current website.

I know that the remaining founding partner gets involved at all levels of the business however big or small. Rob will welcome your business request and appropriate the brief to his team accordingly. Get in touch with ThoughtCorp.

Tell them 007 sent you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation