Global Enterprise




The last week's have been anxiously, incredible for me! I've had the opportunity to work towards new projects and to expand on existing ones.

MaricaCo. was founded on the basis of business being the vehicle to accelerate societies and humanity at large. To align, and by invitation, with forward facing businesses and leaders for me as an aspirant (and in the making of a !!) Global Enterprise, gives me a restlessness I like.

I've come to understand that business grooming comes disguised in how you manage daily undertakings, process, decision making, progress and reporting. In understanding the daily requirements to drive the vision of any business mandate is to understand that business is a beast not cut out for the feeble. If you can't commit to enjoying both the challenges,  milestones, vision and shareholder slack, don't bother to embark on a business journey!

Over the next few months, we embark on a  Blockchain based project designed to Impact lives. The founder himself is a business leader and visionary. All the stuff I value.

I invite you to keep your curiosity here and across my various platforms where I will share more as the project evolves.

2020 4.0




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation