A Working World





Alot is happening! Good and bad alike.

We have innovations and solutions being created for good and which are equally causing societal distresses. Industries are outperforming their under performance with business rethinks and new focuses which is refreshing - and which also poses challenges to human competency. Humans are embarking on a new set of self indulged and humanly induced complications designed for humans, by humans. Some of us also prefer to term these complications as innovations!

Globally, we see some countries working well together and others are revisiting how to work well together. Last week a country, which I regard as progressive for a bunch of reasons, decided to send thousands of its citizens for work to the UAE. Open markets visibly personified! More of what I understand as an aspirant startup owner, who opts to remain centered on our business goals for now, is the shift in mindsets for global support. It's refreshing and in many ways hassle free with new countries I can now visit for business reasons and without a tedious visa application process.

Like I said, alot is happening! And so how does one remain true north in all this borderline brilliance and chaos?

In my own business journey I have been certain about a few things. Much of which I have been vocal about and much more which still remains deeply personal and only with me. I've watched shared interests become solely selfish interests because funding challenged greater cause and personally bully tactics don't sit well with us who can't be bullied actually.

I'm also watching how partnering with a new innovations and leading tech firm, together with our own business re-strategy, is placing us in a "a sweet spot". Something we don't take for granted and we don't allow to overtake our vision. But still,  how does one work in a working world with lots going on?

For me, personally, by being consciously unconscious!

Know enough to know what impacts your business, sector or strategy but get on with consistent good work. Daily I am most clear about remaining forward facing and aligned with core sectors for relevance. Commercial trade and activities to ensure healthy cash-flow is my day to day top priority.

With these in check I am able to revisit how else to adapt, adopt, to employ and gear for
Impact.

..and because of the music in me I'm thinking the song "Wonderful Life" by Black.


Wishing you a great day in business
Marica



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation