Let's be a Doing Nation


My biggest personal impact and growth is the result and culmination of a few things.

Mainly I can say it's with being the local partner to Renle Science and Technology which has opened my mind and eyes to a few things ..together with some of my own prior  exposure to bilateral maritime dealings, trade exchanges and corporate exposure.

Ofcourse the country of Switzerland's local events and activities keep me forward facing with their insights and trends shared aside from having done some 3rd party, associated work.

I was also engaged to a German national for a few years where I learnt alot more on a few things.

Because this is a quick piece, I will end with saying that I want for us to be a united,  stimulated, growing, working and a well oiled economy - for us all to win alongside each other and with our global peers.

The Collab Movement was founded with the highest intentions - and as a complementary plan - set out to achieve this with members, colleague's, organisations ...and with you! It's for us all.

Enjoy the day 😉🎯💪😊




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation