Excellence and the price


So. I've worked with a few notables. Some whose businesses I took as my own. I've worked bilaterally and multilaterally in a science, tech,  infrastructure capacity.

Our commonality being -  we all have challenges. 

And with this I am compelled to say that while systemic pandemics make the right and fight for business relevance more apparent to some than for others, business is indeed the battle of the fittest.

I have never been drawn to easy afforded success and so when I meet Excellency to discuss our own - as an entirely diverse group who can relate to personal struggle & accolade,  I understand, & am aware of the need to safe guard legacy of  both my own and of others.

I do not profess to know much. Far from what others have seen or done. But that's why they're at the table while noting my own value.

Grow independent of much but certainly not of belief.

Have a great week Entrepreneurs.
😊





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation