What would Bill Gates do?


It's Sunday. My best day of the week. I'm here for work in the Mother of all Cities. Cape Town. It's a great change in office scenery.

I need to hit a bunch of pertinent emails which I've not been able to get to since meetings and commitments had me back to back in them.

Decisions like the one below needs a friend to call ...just to soundboard. Or maybe a public poll..a consensus of sorts.

Do I hit the town on this beautiful morning where Rugby Worldcup win and festivities still lingers & to see more pockets of scenic, quaint and absolute eye drawing beauty - and is this without or without laptop?

This is the question. What would Bill Gates do?

I'm told he's in SA too and like me, he too had a lunch reservation at the same spot but had cancelled it. Did he to rather be attending to pertinent emails instead?

Work Work  Work with maybe some play just for today diaries  - Sunday satire by marica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation