Skill

Watching ice skaters, no ordinary one's, but rather Olympiads reminds me of the skill and practice that's required to perfect a discipline.

I can't imagine what it feels like to slip on ice in front of many (all the cameras)..then to pick yourself up in every sense and to continue with precision and confidence.

Or can I relate..in an entrepreneurial sense. I mean to be in business requires a series of falls and pick yourself up's.

Much of what seems conducted with ease in ice staking is obviously practice meets desire to excel meets love of discipline...and so I'd imagine the hours in the ring, the considerations and co-ordination is painstakingly nerve wracking.

Well done to those who live their hours to advance on skates.

The only ice I'll  stick to is ice cream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation