21 days of lock-down to Discover

First Point of order. No I am not sitting on a mountain of money.

I am the owner of a start-up and am awaiting payment on invoices/investments since late January 2020. It's been a fight. I started a business in a technical recession a few years ago which was challenging even before the virus. Now with this pandemic, It just got more challenging. And so like you,  I too am in the red and very concerned on a bunch of business and livelihood related things.

But, I am also of the opinion that many great things were discovered in some of the hardest times throughout history. No one who arrived anywhere significant did so without a fight or a struggle. Some even found their possibilities in physically the hardest circumstances to survive. And yet they did.

So -

There's something pretty remarkable about struggle. It makes us truly tap into the power of our being. The stuff that's greater within us. And so these 21 days of a country lock-down, with all the challenges it presents to people like you and me, is also a great chance to Discover.

To truly reflect and to be at peace with things that are the way they are for now and to use our time carefully for when this passes. We always hear these things but we get caught up in activities or simply find excuses to not face ourselves. But with this global reset for Humanity, it could be easier.

21 days can be seen to be a time to enjoy the family which you get so busy trying to provide for that you don't.  It's a time to think about your business without being in the day to day action of it.  It's a time to discover what you want for yourself and to start the hobby you always wanted to. 21 days can be the time to start the plans you were planning to get to.

So use this time to truly Discover. I am reminded of it taking 21 days to form a habit. What will you be developing?

Yeah I know, I know -

It's going to be hard for many and I've never been exclusion to this, but I know that together we are strung by a few commonalities and a great one like the power to choose.

I hope you choose to Discover, Develop and to Do what's needed next to take you closer to your Life's purpose and Vision.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation