Firstly, I think to age well requires sound stress management through life's stresses. This could be in lifestyle choices pertaining to excercise and diet, mindfulness practices and then interventions like advanced vitamin cocktails intravenously taken. I'm such a fan of but toned the iv drips down recently, upped my water intake again but am yet to get back into my hour run. I drink less coffee and decided to be kinder to my body in doing so. I mean 7cups a day! Diet still remains the fastest way to affect your mood and to eat a home cooked meal that's made with good ingredients, even in a basic meal, matters most. I don't think you can go wrong with keeping the stuff you like on your plate but to what extent will that add value is to be asked if the frequency is daily. Mind matters like community engagement, group based games or crosswords still help with brain related matters but let me leave that to Andrew Huberman labs to speak further to. I'm reminded of ho...
One has to wonder a few things over. In a single particular order when it comes to Climate Change, this remains paramount to address. For the longest, hardest times of relief and aid to matters of human doing and suffering, still, there was the element of geography and geopolitricks at play. Without going into depth of what is meant by this, look at where poverty seemingly is by design ..alongside diseases and big name involvements. Yet still it could be considered of a human attribution for these unmet challenges. But when we look at very literal, visible climate related matters - we can't wait to act on these with interventions. If things can even be intervened. World encounters of mass biodiversity destruction like currently seen with Brazil's floods are starking eye openers, once again. We know food systems are imbalanced and climate demands a complete overhaul in how to address industrial designs and processes. Greed and dominance still at play in whom gets to faster an...
Today I spotted someone from a distance with a cold sore that stood out as he was walking towards the treadmill. Much of what we know is those things are not a good sign of a immunity and are a form of a hepatitis/STD related, laying dormant to never go away as are with warts on hands etc. What I am saying is that even with advance medical choices, you still must excercise basic care for all else to complement health and wellbeing choices. Washing of hands is necessary and no vitamins can substitute for that cleanliness if you just think over things like public door handles, elevator buttons, money and all the exchanges of it ..to then to use your hands to apply moisturizer your own face, to cook, to handle kids etc. It's like the basic principle of wearing hairnets in industrial kitchens and with food handling or preparing of (massive respect to Big Mouth Sandton specifically as not spotted in other top end sushi bars frequented). Some basics apply and always. Like no...
Comments
Post a Comment