Here Kitty Kitty..

Today I got to connect with nature and a bit more advancely. Well timed since we just acknowledged Earth Day. I had a link shared with me  https://wildearth.tv/safarilive/  and was asked to check it out. People realise my love for nature and my lockdown energy so it was well received.
I too like to roam feeling like the queen ( with an invisible Corona as in crown being quite relevant given the obvious) but of our concrete jungle. For now though, I'm just a caged cat in our country lockdown.

Well.

I suggest everyone watches a live stream of the Safari drives or fix camera's offering real time footage of different parts of the bush. I saw animals which I am not sure I would be lucky enough to see in person on a Safari. Animals are smart that way. They hide when human's come to view them. You know how we can be. We want to own, capture, hunt and also eat them.

While watching I thought I'm really glad to be a vegetarian. How beautiful those animals are. I'm the only vegetarian from my family of carnivores which I was too until the age of 16years old. However I still do grill a steak, do a fusion chicken curry and stuff fish really well. I have come to understand that nature also has systems however predatory they can seem, there's balance and hunt is part of the game. Only nature seems mostly to leave those systems working well and intact even with parasites.

Unlike human's and our systemic issues. We're not as smart as nature. Or are we?

Anyway here's a short clip from the fixed camera because this little one actually messed with it a bit and I wondered what was going on, till the camera zoomed in on him/her. I also saw other game and found the insights shared by the game ranger on the wild dogs very interesting. I could not help thinking the giraffe ate like a cow as I watched and also thought what's with the male golden spider being really so small next to its female. Argh, us females are bigger beings all round and everywhere or so it seems! :)



A good today (with less work the last two days) ended with a good bath and tranquil spa music. I'm reminded of a hotel lobby's soothing music I experienced in HK and also of a local rasul spa experience.

I can never stop loving nature and I am very, very grateful to the people in my life who value me and who I value regardless.

Signing off with love, lavender and reminiscence.
Marica


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation