I think if you need a drink..


Strategies for growing fresh food sales | Deloitte Insights 



To think, you have a problem.
I think that if you need to drink instead of to think, in this time of a lock down, you may have a problem.
Now now, don't get me wrong. I love a drink I've earned at the end of a milestone achievement or a celebratory one. 
But if you need a drink instead of thinking about what next for business, your job, your role, your incomes, your household - we have a bigger societal problem than we may realize. This is addiction aside as a numbing tool for other psychological or systemic induced infliction's. That too doesn't count if you need a drink to deal.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation