It must be hard to date Elon..to marry RBG..





and will be for someone wanting to be with me...who likes to lose sleep daily...for years..because I'm consumed by vision and remain unapologetic for wanting to achieve impact  beyond my own life.

I mean -

it can't be easy getting to bed around midnight and then to leave your sleeping partner at 3am, for consecutive months, to be at your office so you can deliver to stakeholders. I did that.
It can't be easy having your days, any day of the week, filled with activities of an unleisurely nature till ungodly hours.
I mean he finished my barely touched meal and glass of wine that I left to take a long business call at valentines dinner. Thank God this year I had no Valentines dinner. It's safer and he didn't offer. Call me selfish? Maybe. Call me selfless? When you get what I see, I think you might! 

It certainly also can't be easy explaining to hungry, homeless, unequal societies to live off faith alone. Can it be easy to perpetuate damaging sectoral behaviors and at the threat of irreparable damages to humanity? How can it be easy?

How can dating me be easy too?

But it can if you're willing to accept there's a lot I still get to  & of a womanly nature and that the time we share is valued more than ever. ..well, until I return to the stuff that drives me and which will not be abandoned for any self indulgence of a prolonged nature.
Nothing good comes without the commitment. So yeah,  that's the closing thoughts. Now I hit the work I'm expected of myself to complete tonight. I think Ruth Bader Ginsberg bagged a real man.

Signing out...UNapologetically.

The Forbes Marlin ( sorry a bit of a private joke tonight)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation