This Covid day I will never forget


WATCH: Shacks too close to Great North Road demolished |Kempton ...


I was having a pleasant day. I got to speak virtually with people I value.  It was a day of art, conversation and growth. A better day by virtual social engagement.

This ended the last 20 minutes when I saw a video on Jimmy's twitter feed. People crying as their shacks get demolished. I don't care which party, I understand the instance of certain uprising of shacks in areas not permitted. I get it. But for now, I don't care about any of that and since that video, where people are crying and pain is felt, I am so hurt myself.

How can we be displacing already displaced people when we have a deadly virus we are fighting.
Stop that and think. Or if you must, pause temporarily but for God's sake, have a freaking heart.

Marica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation