Swiss National Day wishes

The last few years meant attending Swiss National Day at the Swiss ambassadors residency. This year, just a digital greeting from me.

For the longest time Switzerland has been close to my childhood let alone my adult life. My mom, on a visit to the country, brought a piece of CH back home. We had window boxes oozing flowers bursting with colour and a type of curtain I believe was inspired from her visit. 

So as an adult, attending with a leading entrepreneur and my friend, an event at the Swiss Residency was very interesting. I met with really great entrepreneurs.

When it finally came to opening my own firm, no guessing who all I was initially going to reach out to. The then Ambassador for the  country of Switzerland to South Africa, Ambassador Helen Budliger Artieda, was great. She gave me a meeting after reaching out and post that also saw me attending various interesting events at the residency. From arts, culture, trade, sciences , entrepreneurship and exhibitions - the broadest array of extremely interesting and invested programs were shared.

This year being what it is, non the less you are wished well country of Switzerland.

Happy Swiss National Day for the 1st August.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation