Twenty Twenty One

Writing is two things for me.

A natural expression when I find I must, or an art I cannot bring myself to naturally as a result of anything unnaturally consuming.

Writing is the grey matter I find myself between. When my mind as an over stimulus really wants to have me speak itself through words and between stuff, or simply when so much is happening that I just cannot bring myself to a single word - because of stuff.

My Twenty Twenty One new year canvas was slightly unprepared for and arrived in a way I’ll never be used to. Still, here I find you through grey matter. Through expressed words – naturally even in unnatural times.

I truly wish us all a year different to the last. Some of the people I respect most are those not tucked neatly in conventional days, ways or lives. In standing up for my own definition of what it means to be living and while it may have cost me conventionally, is one I am ok to be held to with words, no no infact labels, both good and bad alike.

May the work you set out to do count for long after you leave. Twenty Twenty One wishes to you and a few quotes to keep the grey matter charmed.

Marica

“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.”
― 
Albert Einstein

“The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.”
― 
Albert Einstein, The World As I See It

 

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.”
― 
Albert Einstein

 

“The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.”
― 
Albert Einstein

 

“It is not that I'm so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.”
― 
Albert Einstein

 

“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
― 
Albert Einstein


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation