Incredible people, like stars destined by fate, find one another.




The other day I posted a video where I had to try really hard to contain my enthusiasm as to how people and I met through the most natural and extraordinary ways. Literally as strangers, in totally external spaces minding our own respective businesses, brought together by an accomplished artists paint stains on his sneakers. The immediate and hours into understanding one another can only be summarised as divine orchestration. When hours pass and there's no concept of time felt or where even quiet spaces don't feel empty, one is in very good company of people. People who I am certain I will be sharing a very significant part of my life in friendship if not more business related.

Futurists and purists at heart, where an extrovert but also private person like me who enjoys the peace of thinking or hosting in quiet spaces like my own space, will say that was one stepping out of a lifetime. I've had one other that changed much in different ways. 

This however could be the biggest highlight as it found us all so purely and fate locating. 

With love and fate resolved

Marica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation