No Women. No Cry.




I'm in an endless love affair with myself!

It's a trustworthy, reliable, fun and experiences filled healthy relationship. On the eve of National Women's Day in SA I'm okay to say this. Actually I always am. This evening I sorted my space a bit, turned to some easy listening found in Buena Vista Social Club and Fatoumata Diawara. I've decided to enjoy the soft breeze at the top of the building with windows and doors wide open ..with my laptop where it mostly is - right in front of me.

I don't smoke but can't help feeling that I would want to smoke like only a french women does. It's just that vibe currently. Instead I've opted for and made myself a good, Italian Blend coffee.  I am feeling that while my life is far from perfect, it is perfectly beautiful. I have some of the best thoughts and quality thought processes knowing this. Both for my business and for my personal life. I feel it's important to emphasize the reality of things since I meet many people whose compliments I cherish but whose perception I also need to adjust.

To be honest, there's nothing more I steer clear of than drawing attention. Recently I had a lunch with an amazing Canadian Business leader and believe that she was surprised by my in person disposition.  Twitter you liar you ( nothing personal Jack!)

I can safely say that while I live alone, I am far from lonely and often wish that my aspirations would just leave me alone sometimes. I'm business astute but will never think that I arrived. I just know myself well enough to say this. It's that elusive business horizon thing I have going on and for a while now. I am curious, restless and troublesome  ( sorry -again- mom!)

I do feel I am searching but am not lost and have never felt more conscious and anchored. I do drive myself crazy from time to time ( head colliding into my palms - I'm sorry mom!) ..but I also have a great sense of peace. I'm not short of too many important things and I am rich in urgency for Impact ( The Collab Movement launches in August https://tcmovement.org/).

All in all, I have a blessed life. Not perfect and never going to be,  but a very good one indeed. I get to choose and that's a wonderful space to be in - currently.

I'm also happy to leave no rock, mountain, mustard seed unturned for possibilities in business, love and for what I see for my life in general. On the eve of women's day, where I feel I could want to be like a beautiful french women with a cigarette gently between my "beautiful fingers", I sip on my coffee instead, steering clear of any nicotine and with respect for my health. I encourage women who smoke, to stop ( especially you loved ones!).

My parting thoughts -

- Women, be in great relationship with yourself.
- To hurt a women is to hurt your Creator. She gives life as does the Creator.
- Thanks mom for being patient, beautiful and a brilliant you.


Happy Women's Day.
 (Artist credit - Lee Pardini)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep when you must!

No substitutes for basic health

Precipice Innovation